- Excursion in Sighnaghi and Tsinandali (duration 8 hours)
- Sighnaghi ”The City of Love” –
Here you have the opportunity to see the most beautiful streets and colorful houses of Sighnaghi and you should also see the protective wall and tower, from where you can look at magnificent view of Alazani Valley
- During the tour Master class– making churchkhela – wine.
- The Chavchavadze’s palace in Tsinandali, Alexander Chavchavadze is a Georgian romantic poetand Lieutenant-general of the Russian army. He was recognized as the founder of the romantic trend in Georgia.
- There are A. Chavchavadze works and other household items in the museum, as well as one of the first marani (wine cellar) in Georgia, where there are more than 16 500 bottles of wine, produced in different countries.
- Arrival to Tbilisi
Sedan 525 GEL for 2 persons
Minivan for 3-6 persons (315.5 GEL per person)
Sprinter for 7-18 persons (298 GEL per person)
Mini bus for 19-30 persons (186 GEL per person)
Bus for 31-50 persons (172.5 GEL per person)
• Guide service
• Entrance tickets